- Dry Diamond Cores and Accessories
Premier Diamond Products standard dry cores are suitable for drilling all popular building materials. The spiral barrel helps remove debris and increases air flow to the cutting edge while the diamonds and metal bond system, which were developed by Premier Diamond in 2004 especially for UK materials, provide fast, trouble free drilling. The P4 range may be our standard level, but their performance eclipses many premium products..
Dedicated UK bond system, spiral barrel and ½˝ BSP female thread.
Diamond core drills & SDS plus drills with slipping clutch.
SUITABLE FOR USE ON:
Bricks - Class B Engineering, Bricks - Standard Facing Bricks, Concrete - Roof Tiles, Concrete Blocks - Lightweight 3 to 7 Newton, Concrete Blocks - Medium Density 7 to 12 Newton, Concrete Blocks - Solid Density 12+ Newton, York Stone
PART NUMBER DIMENSIONS DC12719 22 x 300mm DC12719A 25 x 300mm DC12720 28 x 300mm DC12725 32 x 150mm DC12730 38 x 150mm DC12731 42 x 150mm DC12732 48 x 150mm DC12740 52 x 150mm DC12745 57 x 150mm DC12750 65 x 150mm DC12760 78 x 150mm DC12762 82 x 150mm DC12763 92 x 150mm DC12765 102 x 150mm DC12770 107 x 150mm DC12775 112 x 150mm DC12780 117 x 150mm DC12790 127 x 150mm DC12790A 132 x 150mm DC12790B 142 x 150mm DC12791 152 x 150mm DC12792 158 x 150mm DC12791A 162 x 150mm DC12792A 175 x 150mm DC12792AB 202 x 150mm
DIAMOND CORE TIPS:
Maximum performance can be achieved by using a purpose made dry diamond core drill fitted with a slipping clutch. These machines are a minimum of 850 watts and have a high RPM to ensure the diamond segments work to their full potential. SDS plus drills can be used to dry core drill, although the lower RPM will result in slower drilling, especially in harder and/or damp materials.
N.B. Dry diamond core drills should not be used on hammer action.
- APPLICATION: Drilling
- PRODUCT CATEGORY: Dry Diamond Cores
- MATERIAL CATEGORY: Universal Concrete and Building Materials
- PERFORMANCE LEVEL: 4 Star (Standard)
- SUITABLE FOR USE ON: Bricks - Class B Engineering, Bricks - Standard Facing Bricks, Concrete - Roof Tiles, Concrete Blocks - Lightweight 3 to 7 Newton, Concrete Blocks - Medium Density 7 to 12 Newton, Concrete Blocks - Solid Density 12+ Newton, York Stone
- MACHINE TYPE: Dry Diamond Core Drill