In line with recent Government obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we are committed to ensuring that the processing of all customer data is secure and transparent. At PDP Ltd, we take privacy seriously, and will only use the information provided to administer your account and provide you with products, marketing and information which you will find beneficial.
We will never share your personal information with any other parties, unless we have received consent from you.
- Data collection
- Data collection for website visitors
- Data usage
- Data sharing
- Data processors
- Duration of storage of data
- Access to your information
- Alterations to our privacy commitment/policy
We collect the following personal data from or about you:
- Company Name
- Company Address
- Named individuals
- Company / Named individuals Email
- Telephone / Mobile / Fax Numbers
- Bank Details
DATA COLLECTION FOR WEBSITE VISITORS
We collect this information when a customer makes contact via our website.
We request that once personal data is input, the individual tick the “consent” box to confirm their agreement.
The information collected is used to:
- process your order
- manage your account
- email or post invoices, credit notes, remittances and statements
- mailshot products or marketing material which may be of interest
- forward information via social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter.
PDP Ltd will only share data within the Company. We will not share your information with any third party except as required to operate the following Customer Relationship Management (CRM) sites:
These third party websites enable us to provide our service to you and administer your account or otherwise as required or permitted by law.
We use third party processors to process and store personal data if/when payment is made via credit card. We currently use the following processor:
DURATION OF STORAGE OF DATA
We will maintain a record of your personal data for as long as you remain a customer of PDP Ltd.
Alternatively, we will delete information if requested by the customer at any point in time.
ACCESS TO YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right, at any time, to request a copy of the information we hold on you or your company. To request this information please:
- Telephone the office on +44 (0) 1227 711555
- Write to us at Premier Diamond Products Ltd: Unit 21 Chislet Close, Lakesview Business Park, Hersden, Canterbury, Kent CT3 4LB
We aim to make sure that all your personal information is as up-to-date and accurate as possible, so please keep us informed of all alterations as appropriate.
ALTERATIONS TO OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT / POLICY